or 4 fortnightly payments of $69.75 with More info
Strength re-engineered. DefenderPRO tough chainsaw chaps bring together the latest in technical fabric and design to redefine long lasting and rugged. The outer fabric is constructed from a new grade of specially developed nylon, increasing cut and abrasion resistance. Added to this is an oil and water resistant coating plus an internal pocket for convenience. DefenderPRO chaps are tough. They are practical. They are ready to defend.
The Arborist Edition includes 360 degree calf protection for extra safety.
- Certified by Bureau Veritas NZ Ltd to AS/NZS4453.3:1997
- Constructed with Arrestex HP advanced chainsaw protection material which is light, cool and quick drying, rated to 20 m/s
- Full front chainsaw protection from waist to the ankle with 360 calf protection
- Split front design for increased freedom of movement
- 1,000 denier, high-tenacity nylon outer covering with oil and water resistance
- Soft poly-cotton interior lining for extra comfort with inner pocket
- Distinctive orange lower leg panel
- 50 mm wide belt with quick release buckle
- Adjustable to a 125 cm waist size with an available 45 cm belt extension
- Suitable for professional use by forestry and other tree workers
- Available in S (Inseam: 71-76 cm), M (Inseam: 76-81 cm) and L (Inseam 81-86 cm)