Factory spun Oregon harvester chain loop – 11H106
Loop to suit -Firewood processors
Sharpnening service available – Contact the Team for more details
Bulk rates available – Contact the Team for more details
- 11BC features Chipper Chisel cutters designed for taking larger, more aggressive bites out of the toughest wood.
- 11BC Chipper cutters are fabricated with fully rounded working corners and side plates for increased edge-holding durability.
- 11H features Semi Chisel cutters designed with rounded edges and enlarged chip channel to aggressively tackle high-performance tasks.
- 11BC & 11H introduces tested and proven chassis that deliver superior strength to handle the toughest Harvester applications.
- 11BC & 11H are engineered with patented saw chain steel for greater durability to outlast cold cutting conditions.
- 11BC & 11H undergoes an advanced chrome plating process for added edge-holding durability.
- 11BC delivers a reliable, stay-sharp performance – Every cut. Every day.
- 11H cutters deliver superior speed and efficiency, making this a high-performance, Harvester saw chain.
- 11BC operates best at 5/90 HP (min/max) power output.
- 11H operates best at 10/100 HP (min/max) power output
Chain Speed Parameters
- 11BC & 11H operates best at 1500/7000 ft/min. power output. Recommended: 6000 ft/min.