or 4 fortnightly payments of $44.98 with More info
C8 Chainsaw Chaps are designed for people who don’t use a chainsaw everyday but looking to stay safe. They are typically used by home owners, people with lifestyle blocks and farmers. With C8s, you get all the critical protection that you need at an affordable price with tough components to ensure a long life. Even if you are a casual user, you always need to be protected and comfortable. An accident can happen really fast, and can change your life!
Key features of C8 Chainsaw Chaps include:
- Certified by Bureau Veritas NZ Ltd to the AS/NZS4453.3:1997 standard for chainsaw protection
- Constructed with Arrestex chainsaw fabric rated to 20m/s
- Split front design for increased freedom of movement
- Front chainsaw protection from the hip to ankle
- 600 denier strong polyester outer with waterproof PU outer and rugged oxford weave for durability
- Wide 50mm belt with quick release buckle
- Adjustable up to 125cm waist with an available 45 cm belt extension
- Soft polycotton interior lining for extra comfort
- Suitable for occasional user
- Available in S (Inseam: 71-76 cm), M (Inseam: 76-81 cm) and L (Inseam 81-86 cm)
C8 Chaps come in clipped, zipped and trouser styles.
The “clipped” style fastens with four adjustable clips to provide a personalized fit.
Designed and Made in Invercargill, New Zealand